Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company and our services. The protection of your privacy when processing personal data as well as the security of all business data is an important concern for us. We take data protection seriously. This declaration applies to the website of HPMlog Project und Management Consultants GmbH.
Automatically collected information
collected automatically (i.e. not via registration) that is not personally identifiable (e.g. internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed). This information is used to improve the attractiveness, content and functionality of the website. Even in this case, the data will not be used or passed on to third parties.
Use of the online service
- The use of our online service is generally possible without prior registration and without providing personal data. If you visit our website on social networks, such as “LinkedIn, You Tube “, and wish to contact us via these, prior registration with the respective social network or service may be required. In this case, the collection, processing and use of your personal data is based solely on the data protection guidelines of the respective social network or service, over which we have no influence. Any transfer of your personal data from us to the social network or vice versa will only take place in accordance with the regulations set out below.
- Insofar as you provide us with personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) via our website, by e-mail or via other communication channels (e.g. blog entries, “postings” via LinkedIn etc.), this is always done on a voluntary basis. In this case, by sending us your personal data, you declare your consent to the collection, processing and use of this data for the purpose that is recognisably associated with your data entry. This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. The revocation can either be sent in writing to HPMlog Project & Management Consultants GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Hans-Henny-Jahnn-Weg 35, 22085 Hamburg, Germany, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We collect, process and use your personal data exclusively for the purpose of processing your enquiry (such as sending information material, participation in events, etc.) or your comments on our services and always in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
- All personal data is treated confidentially and is only accessible to authorised HPMlog personnel. Nor will this data be passed on to third parties without your express consent, unless we are obliged to do so by law or on the basis of a court ruling. HPMlog does not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- As soon as the purpose for collecting and storing your personal data has ceased to exist, we will delete this data without delay, unless there are justified reasons to the contrary within the meaning of the applicable statutory regulations.
- Furthermore, we would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) is regularly carried out in an unsecured manner and can therefore have security gaps, so that the data can be taken note of or also falsified by unauthorised persons. Complete protection of the data against access by third parties cannot be guaranteed. We cannot accept any liability for any damage caused by such security breaches.
- It is not permitted to use the contact data published on our website or other Internet presences to send unsolicited advertising, information material, chain letters, spam and the like. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam mails.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereafter: Google). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on these websites, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The purposes of the data processing are to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports about activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the internet, other related services shall then be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
In addition to or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our website by clicking on this link . This will install an opt-out cookie on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to ensure anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Using Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographical information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data on the use of the map functions by visitors. You can find more information about data processing by Google in the Google data protection information. There you can also change your personal data protection settings in the data protection centre.
You can find detailed instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products here .
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information about identity, such as name, email address or postal address. Such data is only stored if it is made available to HPMlog after prior consent. Only this data is then stored and processed accordingly.
Use and disclosure of personal data
HPMlog uses personal data exclusively for the purposes of technical administration of the websites, to give access to special information and for other communication for the previously determined purpose. HPMlog will neither pass on personal data to third parties nor use it in any other way. The employees of HPMlog are fundamentally obliged to maintain confidentiality.
Links to other websites
You have the right to request written or electronic information about the personal data we have stored about you free of charge at any time. Furthermore, you have the right to correct incorrect data and to block and delete your personal data. The request for information as well as the request for correction, blocking or deletion of personal data can be made either in writing to HPMlog Project & Management Consultants GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Hans-Henny-Jahnn-Weg 35, 22085 Hamburg, Germany, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. You can find a list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with their addresses at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html .
Questions to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an email or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation directly:
Data Protection Officer
Hans-Henny-Jahnn-Weg 35, 22085 Hamburg
Tel.: +49 40 36 00 87 0, Fax +49 40 36 00 87 10