In order to enable a consistent implementation of the consumer business strategy, a leading branded goods company in the FMCG sector sought to centrally realign its supply chain organisation in the countries of Belgium and the Netherlands. For this purpose, HPMlog separated the local supply chain networks from the countries, defined future processes and responsibilities and ensured a smooth inventory transition.
Our services for centralization supply chain organisation
- Establish and coordinate project team and supply chain organisation in the national companies
- Record and define processes and requirements of supply planning and value added services
- Define processes and responsibilities for the awarding of services
- Align processes with SAP Blue Prints
- Develop new processes and organisation in the supply chains and implement them with the local teams
- Establish key account function in the hub for internal customers Netherlands and Belgium