In retail, logistics is a decisive factor in competition. In the fastener market, service and logistics play an even more important role: the customized provision of the ordered goods, whether with the customer’s Kanban containers or as a ready-made assembly set on the nacelle of a wind turbine, presents the trader’s logistics with exciting tasks.
The constantly growing range of articles and the simultaneous assurance of delivery capability also lead to a growing stock. In order to accommodate a maximum storage capacity on the existing premises while at the same time providing a high, flexible handling capacity, the existing space must be used in the best possible way with an innovative technical storage solution.
Traders for fasteners
- Compile technical solution options and their advantages and disadvantages
- Feasibility benchmark
- Define project task and requirements for a manufacturer ideas competition
- Carry out manufacturer-independent planning and derive the optimal technology with preselected bidders
- Conduct functional tender for optimal technology
- Accompany award of contract and agree final technical offer