Warehouse logistics service providers have so far been able to compete successfully in Eastern Europe solely by offering Class A warehouse space. This has changed considerably in recent years. The leading warehouse logistics service provider recognized this very early on and commissioned HPMlog back in the early 2000s to transform the company from a pallet storage service provider to a solution service provider.
Warehouse logistics service provider
- Establishing an organisation for a Logistics Competence Center
- Setting up a new implementation process, from proposal preparation to planning and ramp-up
- Introduce a new process cost-oriented calculation methodology
- Train staff during ongoing operations in parallel with ongoing projects
- Supporting specific customer projects, e.g. optimizing fashion services, planning electronics retail, introducing value-added services
- Carrying out warehouse logistics audits