In the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, the largest urban development project in Europe is taking shape in the form of Hafencity. Within Hafencity, Überseequartier is the largest single project with its mixed use of residential, office and retail space. A colorful mix of buildings in outstanding architecture is being created along the boulevard. HPMlog has taken on the task of developing a logistical functional concept for the supply and disposal of the buildings. Architectural, urban planning, licensing and use-related restrictions formed a demanding framework for the task.
Project development company
- Incorporating the requirements from the urban development concept for the neighborhood
- Determine the quantitative and qualitative assumptions for the logistics functions, including turnover of goods, form of delivery and load carriers.
- Develop logistics function concept, describe logistics areas qualitatively
- Describe organizational premises
- Dimensioning the areas in the building layout
- Determine traffic and waiting areas, including vehicle classes and delivery concepts
- Documentation and planning representation of the logistics functions for supply and disposal
- Displaying the material flows within the buildings over several floors