Production networks of international corporations continuously evolve with product innovations and changing market conditions. This requires constant adaptation of the organisation to new processes and integration into the group templates. Supply chain processes and internal/external cooperation in the planning and control of production and distribution are constantly facing new challenges that can only be successfully mastered with consistent change management.
The practice-oriented supply chain design training aims to improve optimal cooperation in the planning and control processes. Away from the day-to-day problems, weak points in the daily cooperation are to be cleared up and new rules agreed upon.
Technology group with extensive automotive division
- Record and analyze the planning and control processes at a site
- Compiling training materials for cooperation in the area of control and production planning
- Develop appropriate training materials and business games for the supply chain design training.
- Conduct change management workshops
- Produce a results report and action plan for management to continue the initiated change management activities.
- Roll-out of the procedure and the trainings at two further locations