Logistics concept for trade fair location – The aim was to develop a logistics concept that would meet the requirements of the event and trade fair business in a listed building and on the outdoor areas in front of it as well as the access road.
HPMlog developed a logistics concept for the trade fair location that offers an appropriate, standardized solution to the logistical problem and use of the available space, depending on the type and size of the event. The land consumption is, kept to a minimum with optimal function and flexibility of the logistics area, taking into account the traffic routes .
Subsidiary of a state authority for urban development
Our services for the logistics concept trade fair location
- Conducting interviews with those involved in the project (neighborhood developers, trade fair organizers, traffic planners, police, environmental authorities and heritage conservationists)
- Recording of location-specific framework conditions for event logistics, evaluation of logistics concepts and comparison locations as well as derivation of suitable event types for further processing. Develop and document concept requirements, capacities, transports, set-up/dismantling, procedure, etc.
- Derive and coordinate the recorded requirements
- Carrying out a requirements analysis (areas, vehicles and equipment)
- Presentation of specific needs, event-related individual modules (sizes, references, dependencies, etc.) and functional processes
- Taking up internal traffic and the current parking concept (vehicles, equipment and material)
- Creation, cartographic representation and evaluation of logistics concepts in variants
- Develop a preferred concept that takes into account the required flexibility (change in the trade fair and event split).
- Preparation of the documentation for integration into the overall transport concept