The market volume is also growing disproportionately in terms of quality and quantity in Eastern European markets. In order to offer customers a better service in the long term and thus expand the competitive position, the delivery processes and the delivery network for Eastern Europe are analyzed, examined with regard to future viability and potential for optimization in stages is highlighted.
A leading branded goods company with a wide range of products in the consumer goods and industrial sectors
- Analyzing sales volumes for the product range and coordinating future forecasts
- Analyze processes and capacities
- Determine and show the economic limits of the current distribution network
- Show optimizations in the distribution network, in the processes and in the warehouse turnover
- Define a plan of measures and priorities for implementation
- Draw up a plan of measures and priorities for the gradual introduction of SAP