Centralization of distribution logistics. Reduce logistics costs sustainable.
HPMlog carried out a potential analysis for an international brewery group. The aim of the analysis was to show how the creation of a new central distribution warehouse for the reusable segment could sustainable reduce logistics costs through optimization and the use of synergies. The concept planning for a new location with optimized processes and conversion to centralized distribution is the basis for evaluating the potential savings compared to the status quo. This created a decision-making basis for the customer to determine the economic and strategic orientation of its logistics.
Our services for central distribution
- Analyses and present the actual situation (processes, quantities, personnel and costs)
- Determine and set capacity and performance data
- Develop static and dynamic concept requirements
- Developing and presenting the “Greenfield” concept variant
- Quantify potentials and synergies
- Investigate alternative manual and automated logistics systems
- Selecting the preferred variant
- Prepare and present the results as a basis for decision-making for a central distribution.